Digital Marketing Assistant - Dominos
Listed by Solent Students' Union
Application deadline: Sun 20 Jun 2021 23:59
£20,000.00 - £22,000.00
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Location: Tollbar House, Hedge End
- • Work with the Marketing Manager to plan and develop a robust social media strategy.
- • Responsible for the creation and scheduling of all social media and digital content.
- • Work with our external design agency to source any additional branded content.
- • Produce all video, photography and graphic content for the marketing team.
- • Stay on top of social media and digital trends. Keep up to date with new trends and features being released.
- • Schedule in paid social media ads strategically across all platforms.
- • Continuous reporting regarding social media performance and engagement data results.
- • Using data to optimise future campaigns and work alongside our Business Analyst to measure ROI.
- • Coordinate with our Customer Service Assistant to interpret social media feedback from local customers on a store by store basis.
- • Research and target hyper-local influencers to generate content with them for new campaigns.
- • Management of our Wix student deals website.
- • Create monthly content planners for university agreements.
- • Day to day management of Dom Central for stores, including store menu changes and processing customer refunds.
- • Work alongside and support the Marketing Manager.
Experience & Skills Required:
- • University degree in Marketing, Media or a communications related degree
- • Fully conversant in: Photoshop, Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & Tik Tok
- • Full UK drivers license
- • Passionate about social media trends
- • Excellent organisational skills and time management
- • Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- • Strategic thinker
- • To be able to not only work, but participate in a team environment
- • Creativity - must have an artistic flair and a keen eye for detail
- • Maintain effectiveness in a fast moving environment with varying tasks
- • Adaptability for the business needs and success
- • To be resourceful, level headed and able to work under pressure to deadlines
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com.
See this vacancy on Indeed