Welcome to SoLENT UNIVERSITY!
Be in with the chance to win a £50 IKEA Voucher, meet fellow students and set some goals for the upcoming year with your Head of Student Wellbeing, Teodor!
Sign up for the Zoom session on Saturday 25th Sept at 3pm
Sign up for the Zoom session on Tuesday 29th Sept at 4pm
Use our template below to share your goals for 2021 and tag us on Instagram or send it to us using this form to be entered into the Prize Draw!
Share your list with #sosubucketlist and tag @solentsu on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition Launch: 26.09.2020
2. Submission Deadline: 04.10.2020 ( 00:00)
3. 5 People automatic draw: 05.10.2020
4. Instagram Voting Polls: 11.10.2020 (till that date)
5. The results of the project will be available by 12.10.2020
6. The winner will be announced on 12.10.2020
How to enter and eligibility
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram on the official SU page or by tagging the SU in a POSTED picture of the template form provided. In case you don’t have access to the platform you can email it to us using your student email on @email@example.com by the closing date specified.
- In order to be eligible for this competition, you must be:
a current student at Solent University at the time of submissions closing.
- Neither the Union nor any of its employees will be responsible for the non-receipt and/or non-inclusion of entries in the competition as a result of being lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, or because of technical failures or otherwise, including such failure which is within the control of the Union or its employees.
- The winner will be required to confirm in writing that they have read, understood, and complied with the terms and conditions of this competition, and may be required to provide proof of eligibility.
- The Union reserves the right to cancel, alter and/or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its own opinion and entirely at its own discretion, or if any circumstances arise outside of the Union’s control.
- There is a limit of 1 entry an individual can submit.
- There is no purchase necessary by you to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry
1. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the closing date on 12.10.2020
2. The competition entries will be judged by the students following our official Instagram page through a poll created by the Student’s Union. This poll will be running from 05.10.2020-11.10.2020
3. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the Union, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition at any time.
1. Only one (1) winner will receive the prize. The prize comprises of ONE £50 IKEA voucher that can be spend according to the needs of the winner.
Notification of Winner
1. The Student’s Union will endeavour to notify the winner on or around 12th October 2020. If the winner does not respond to our notification prior to 14th October 2020, the Union reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
1. By participating in the competition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Union its representatives and staff, from any liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
2. The Union reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in breach of these terms and conditions and/or in any way that is inconsistent with the spirit of the competition.
3. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arranged by the Union.
4. No explicit or indecent imagery may be used in any submitted template
5. Joint submissions are NOT allowed.
Data Protection Statement
All data collected through submissions to, or questions regarding, this competition will be used solely for the purposes of those outlined in the terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you consent to relevant Solent Student’ Union staff contacting you regarding the competition at any time. For full information on our data processing please view our student data privacy statement at www.solentsu.co.uk/ privacy. This data will be kept for a maximum of 3 years after the academic year has ended.