Part 1 – Your Application
Complete By 21st February (9am)
- Login at www.solentsu.co.uk/represent to start your application. (Use your full university email address)
- Submit your full name and contact details to continue.
- Click on ‘Stand’ and select the position you want to run for.
- Submit the names of your two seconders. (These are two other students who support your application)
Part 2 – Your Manifesto
Complete By 4th March (11:59pm)
- The Students’ Union will arrange a session with you to run through how the election works, provide manifesto and campaign training, and to answer any question you have.
- Complete and submit your manifesto at www.solentsu.co.uk/manifestoupload.
- Submit printing requests to email@example.com.
Part 3 – Your Campaign
Start your campaign team and prepare your election campaign.
- Take part in your candidate debates at Solent Decides on the 7th or 8th of March.
- Campaign for votes in voting week!
< MSL:CookieConsent LearnMoreLinkUrl="/cookies/" />