Course Reps are student volunteers who play an essential role in linking students and academic staff. They seek out your views and represent them at meetings, working in partnership with the course teams, the University, and the SU to improve your academic lives.
- Provide students with a spokesperson (you) to represent their views
- Give the University direct access to student views and feedback
- Enable the SU to respond the issues facing students and campaign on your behalf
- Help to share positive feedback within the University community
- Develop leadership and communication skills.
Not only that, you will also receive free training and on-going support from the SU.
Click here fill in the Course Rep Feedback Form
This form should be used when meeting with classmates and University staff
Click here to download the Meeting Form
This form should be used to log your meetings.
Click here to enroll on the myCourse page
Thiswill provide further resources and training opportunities.
If you are a Course Rep and would like more information, please contact the Student Involvement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0238 201 4633.