Course Reps are student volunteers who play an essential role in linking students and academic staff. They seek out your views and represent them at meetings, working in partnership with the course teams, the University, and the SU to improve your academic lives.
As a Course Rep you will:
- Provide students with a spokesperson (you) to represent their views.
- Give the University direct access to student views and feedback.
- Enable the SU to respond to the issues facing students and campaign on your behalf.
- Help to share positive feedback within the University community.
- Develop leadership and communication skills.
Not only that, you will also receive free training and on-going support from the SU.
Course Rep role description
Course Rep feedback form
For more information, please contact the Student Involvement Department at email@example.com or 0238 201 6433.