So what's an Academic Rep?
Academic Reps are student volunteers who champion the voices of students on all academic matters at Solent University. Course Reps work with students to represent them within their courses and School Reps work with Course Reps to represent students within their school.
- Consult with students to gather feedback
- Identify and tackle issues on their course
- Raise feedback issues to the university
- Update students on how feedback is being adressed
- Represent students in university meetings
- Consult with Course Reps for feedback
- Identify and tackle issues affecting multiple courses
- Raise feedback and issues to the university
- Represent students at university meetings
- Provide a social programme for Course Reps