With the departure of Megan as SU President, we have had a little bit of a shuffle around to ensure her duties are all still being fulfilled. Between your VP Education, VP Welfare & Community and VP Employability & Engagement, everything will be covered but there will be some changes.
These changes include:
- Your VP Education will be moving from a non-voting position to a voting one on the Academic Board.
- Your VP Education will be sitting in on the Board of Governors standing in for a President.
- Your VP Employability & Engagement will be sitting on the Finance Committee in a Presidents absence.
- Your VP Welfare & Community will be sitting on the HR Committee instead of a President.
- Your VP Welfare & Community will be stepping in to work on Forecasting in the absence of a President.
- Your VP Welfare & Community will be attending Senior Management Team meetings, as a President would have done.
Most of the changes will be behind the scenes of your SU & so you might not see a huge difference immediately. If you would like any further information on these changes, or anything your Sabb Officers are up to, then you can reach them via email:
VP Education - Lewis Cleminson: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Employability and Engagement - Naomi Fry: email@example.com
VP Welfare and Community - Hanna Head: firstname.lastname@example.org