All competitions run by Solent Students' Union are subject to their individual terms and conditions. These terms are laid out below.
12 Days of Christmas
- Entry to the competition is by commenting a correct answer on the corresponding 12 Days of Christmas Post on the Solent SU Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, or via the Union's Instagram Story.
- Only full members of Solent Students' Union are eligible for entry and any others will be disregarded.
- Each member can do a maximum of 1 entry per day across all platforms.
- Entry closes at 13th December at midday, any entries after this will not be counted.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Prize Draw is only open to Solent University students.
- Twelve winning entries will be drawn to receive a £10 Amazon voucher each, one correct answer from each day will be chosen at random and announced on social media by 4 pm on the 14th December 2020.
- One winning entry will be drawn to receive the mystery prize, one correct answer from all post entries will be chosen at random and announced on social media by 4 pm on the 14th December 2020.
- Winning entries will be informed by 4 pm on the 14th December 2020 by responding to their correct answer on social media.